At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who is a System Architect?
As a System Architect you will work together with the existing team in shaping the architecture for both existing and future apps/services.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- defining and maintaining the system architecture to enable new propositions
- ensuring the realization of the architecture in modular, easy-to-maintain, reusable and extendable components/sub-systems
- managing the system cost and maximizing the value for business
- translating consumer insights and business propositions into technical system requirements and robust architectures
- defining and deploying technical roadmaps and product platforms with our business stakeholders and driving long-term innovations
- helping continuously improve our processes
- coaching your team members to optimally contribute to architecture-related processes
- analyzing risk and reporting problems in meeting requirements
- aligning and realizing requirements within time, costs, and quality constraints
Who are we looking for?
If you recognize yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. If you have:
- a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a related field
- at least 5+ years of experience in software development, design and specifying requirements
- knowledge and know-how in various digital technologies: connected appliances, smart home, Internet of things, smart device applications based on iOS and Android
- experience delivering at least one major system from scratch where you were responsible for designing the architecture
- general knowledge of cloud architecture techniques, design patterns and technologies (security, REST, oAuth, API management, deployment models, micro-service architecture etc.)
- experience working with iOS and Android applications/services
- experience working on multi-disciplinary projects
- good understanding of consumer needs
- significant Java experience (and other object-oriented languages)
- experience with database design and data analytics
- the ability to prioritize and manage work to fit critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- the ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- a high level of understanding of privacy and legal aspects related to application/service development
- embedded system knowledge and know-how
- solid knowledge of connectivity technologies, mainly Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- an interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
The ideal candidate will also have:
- excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
- entrepreneurial thinking/acting
- a result-oriented way of thinking
- the ability to work under pressure
- a structured way of working
- the ability to identify problems
- holistic thinking (systematic thinking)
- an open mind for new ideas and new options
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- work with clients from all over the world, and in an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- links to published apps you have been working on
- your CV