At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
How do you actually build and grow a great product?
To build and grow a great product you need a mix of qualitative and quantitative insight. We get qualitative insight from years of experience, our clients, designers, developers, projects managers, and QA engineers.
But where do we get quantitative insight? We get that from data.
A number of products we work on get to a point where they have increasing amounts of traffic or a large amount of event-related data. The key to improving these products and driving growth is to use that data to decide on next steps when developing a software product. This facilitates achieving certain business metrics, e.g. number of users or sales revenue.
To assist with those goals, we’re looking for a candidate to join us on the position of Data Analyst.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- working on conversion-oriented projects - like websites that sell services (SaaS) or products (eCommerce)
- working on engagement-oriented projects - like mobile and web applications
- establishing KPI metrics with stakeholders (clients) and monitoring those KPIs over time
- event definition and tracking
- funnel definition and tracking
- quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- using data to identify areas that we should invest in and suggesting specific product improvements to solve problems
- exploring and examining data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends, and/or opportunities
- collaborating with designers, engineers, project managers and other team members on projects
- communicating predictions and findings through effective data visualizations and reports
- detailing your techniques and discoveries to technical and non-technical audiences
- periodic (weekly, biweekly...) reporting to stakeholders
- understanding the way our client’s industries function and how data is collected, analyzed and utilized
- generating interesting research questions that will enhance our understanding of the matter at hand
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The perfect candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application.
You should have:
- a great interest in web and mobile analytics, data analysis, and improving KPIs for websites and products
- work experience as a data analyst or in a related field (conversion optimization, performance marketing...) with knowledge applicable to what we’re looking for
- knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL, etc.) and tools for analyzing datasets (Excel, Tableau...)
- experience with analytics solutions like Google Analytics, Mixpanel or similar tools
- an interest in performance marketing
- an interest to find better explanations for whatever phenomena you are studying
- good presentation and persuasion skills and fluency in English since you’ll have to present your work regularly to different technical and non-technical stakeholders (mostly clients) and convince them to change their products and ideas based on data
- familiarity with mobile app attribution tools (Tune, Appsflyer, Adjust)
- programming experience
- experience with conversion optimization, A/B testing, SEO
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you will have a chance to boost our interesting projects for international clients. To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- work with clients from all over the world, and in an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- working on developing internal projects
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- your CV and anything you find important to show your skills/qualifications