At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients range from small and exciting startups to large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it. We're a bunch of young people; we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design, and a friendly work environment.
This time, we are looking for something different than usual - a Business Development Representative for our in-house product - Productive. Productive is an all-in-one software solution for small and medium-sized agencies and consultancies. Instead of having 10 different tools for project management, sales, time tracking, CRM, invoicing, and keeping track of your profitability, companies can have only one. A great one.
Who is a Business Development Representative for Productive?
Business Development Representative for Productive will be a person eager to find agencies and companies that will share our vision and see their success through our eyes. A BDR should be creative in presenting Productive and selling it to the worldwide market. This job will give you the freedom and responsibility to create your own sales opportunity pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building and nurturing strong relationships with new customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- researching and approaching new clients and markets
- responding to inbound client inquiries
- acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- communicating with clients all over the world over e-mail, Skype, Google Hangouts, and other tools
- building and maintaining customer relationships
- clarifying advantages of our software
- onboarding new clients
- working with colleagues from different teams (designers, developers, management) - mostly face to face
- best of all, helping customers grow their businesses
You'll be a part of the Productive team that reports to the CEO. You can work out of our Croatian offices in Zagreb or Rijeka, but communicate with clients globally.
Who are we looking for?
Since we are selling a particular type of product, we also need a particular type of person. Our future colleague should:
- have a charming, fun, and pleasant personality
- be great around people without feeling too "salesy"
- know how to use (good) intuition in getting the customers' attention
- have a high level of persistence and energetic communication skills - a large part of your work will involve direct communication with clients
- have great presentation skills
- be self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- be a fast learner, especially when taking in new technologies, services, and products
- be reliable and punctual
- be resourceful and resilient in tough situations - this is a must
We definitely believe that the following skills are important for you to successfully carry out afore mentioned tasks:
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- agency/consultancy experience
- experience in any type of sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- strong problem-solving and negotiation expertise
- ability to work successfully in a multicultural and global business environment
- excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- customer-focused attitude
- excellent understanding of sales processes and market knowledge
- ability to understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- a university degree is a plus
This is the sort of background we are generally looking for, but these criteria are by no chance set in stone. We will consider all applicants since formal education is not a decisive factor for this job position. However, fluent English is a must.
We will also be considering people who are close to graduating or students in their final years of study. The most important thing is that you convince us you're the right person for the job. This position is open for full-time employment or as a student job.
We are looking for a person who will love their job and look forward to closing each and every deal. And strive for more!
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, here are some of the perks:
- a fixed monthly compensation
- a selling bonus (commission)
- a chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life and see them have a real impact on the company
- working in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- working with clients from all over the world
- working with an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- sharing your knowledge with others
Also, take some time to check out other perks and benefits here.
How do you get this job?
In order to facilitate our decision-making process, we've taken the liberty of putting together an assignment that you must submit in order to qualify. Also, the selection process you are about to take part in is not easy, but it should be a valuable experience:
In order to apply for this position you must get familiar with Productive, and send us:
- Your CV elaborating the responsibilities you held in previous and current job positions
- A reach-out e-mail to John Doe, the CEO of Blue Steel, an agency working in social media marketing and web development in the Netherlands. All the information you will need to be successful in this assignment can be found here. Please, do not create a free Productive account at this point! You will get an account at a certain point of the selection process.
Your solution must be submitted in English in the form of one or more PDF files. You can add a link to the solution using the form below. Applications without the required files and the assignment will not be taken into consideration.
The job position is open until September 29th.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter who is hungry to win and be the best, apply now.