At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced Android developers who have been working on complex projects in a team, with international clients.
If you recognise yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. If you have:
- at least 3 years of professional experience with Android SDK and Java
- good knowledge of Kotlin or published apps written in Kotlin would be considered as an advantage
- familiarity with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- familiarity with writing clean and testable code as well as unit tests
- experience or familiarity with some of these terms: Android Studio, Git, RxJava, Dagger 2, Retrofit
- experience working with both local and international clients
- a desire for research and improvement of current development processes and code architecture
- experience working in a team environment
- excellent English knowledge
- a good debugging and code review routine
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you would have a chance to work on interesting projects like MojVIP, mHPB, Ultimate Drives and many more.
Also, you will be contributing to our open source libraries such as Android Prince of Versions, Android Complexify, Thrifty Retrofit Converter, Mjölnir.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- work with clients from all over the world, and in an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- working on developing internal projects
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket profile link
- links to published apps you have been working on
- your CV