At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced WordPress Engineers who have been working on diverse projects in a team and with international clients.
If you recognise yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. You should have:
- at least 1-2 years of professional experience with WordPress Development
- good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, and Accessibility
- good knowledge of PHP and OOP principles
- ability to write custom WordPress plugins and customize themes
- understanding of RESTful Web Service technologies such as JSON
- good knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SCSS, LESS, and Sass
- expert knowledge of Git
- familiarity with writing clean and testable code as well as unit tests
- knowledge about the most recent WordPress releases and standards
- a desire for research and improvement of current development processes and code architecture
- experience working in a team environment
- excellent English knowledge
- passion for building simple and effective user experiences
- a good debugging and code review routine
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you would have a chance to work on interesting projects for international clients.
Also, you will be contributing to our open source libraries such as Infinum WordPress Boilerplate, JSON post parser and Infinum WordPress Coding Standards.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- work with clients from all over the world, and in an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- working on developing internal projects
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your GitHub/Bitbucket profile link
- a link to your portfolio or wordpress.org profile if you own it
- your CV