At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
This position involves testing web and mobile applications on a variety of operating systems and devices. If you start working as a software tester, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the high level of software quality built into Infinum's reputation.
- testing software produced by Infinum with a special emphasis on user experience
- developing and maintaining test suites
- communicating with project members on requirements, issues, and improvements
- driving and improving quality-related processes
- keeping up to date with existing and upcoming technologies
We are looking for a person who will love their job, look forward to different projects, and is ready to learn continuously.
What is necessary?
We believe that the following skills are important for you to successfully carry out the mentioned tasks:
- willingness to learn - you don't have to be a developer, a designer or a project manager, but you have to understand all points of view to do your job well
- communication skills - a large part of your work will involve direct communication with clients and colleagues, so it's important that you are good at being clear and concise
- attention to detail - the devil is in the details so you should be able to quickly spot issues others might miss
- fluency in both English and Croatian
- 1+ years of experience with similar tasks will be considered an advantage
Formal education is not important for this job position. It is important that you understand and love good software. You can have a degree in electrical engineering, computing, informatics, social sciences, or economics... If you can make our products and processes better, you are the perfect person for the job.
This position is open for permanent employment or as a student job.
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer You, check our Careers page.
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- an opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
How to apply?
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, ...) in .pdf.