At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
This position involves testing web applications on Windows and Mac operating systems and mobile applications on iPhone, Android and Windows phones. If you start working as a software tester, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of software on a high level on which Infinum has built its reputation.
- testing all software produced by Infinum
- being up to date with existing technologies and knowing what you can do with them
- successful use of different operating systems for mobile and desktop
- clear communication with developers about expectations related to software improvement
- finding issues in software for which we never would have thought even existed
- using (good) intuition in finding faults
We are looking for a person who will love their job, look forward to different projects and who is ready to learn continuously.
What is necessary?
We believe that the following skills are important for you to successfully carry out the mentioned tasks:
- communication skills - a large part of your work will involve direct communication with the clients, so it's important that you are good at it
- concentrating on design - it is not expected of you to work as a designer, but it is fairly important that you are, for example, bothered by a 3px padding when it should be a 4px padding
- focus on the user experience - if it really bothers you that you have to click 4 times to get somewhere when it could be only 3 clicks
- eye for detail - if you understand that the difference between an average and great product is exactly in the details
Formal education is not important for this job position. It is important that you are good at software testing. You can have a degree in electrical engineering, computing, informatics, social sciences or economics... What's important to us is that you are good at finding bugs and taking care of software quality.
This position is open for permanent employment or as a student job.
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer You, check our Careers page.
- a compensation which will depend on your own experience
- gym membership
- health checks
- dog friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- to profit from our experience
How to apply?
Make sure to send us the link to your CV in .pdf, .doc, .docx or .pages!
Applications are open until May 25th.