From a small, scrappy company, we grew to a 100 people, with offices in San Francisco, Zagreb, and Ljubljana. What got us here? The quality of design and development represented by our award winning software for both mobile and Web.
Our clients range from small and exciting startups to large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people; we appreciate humor, music, beautiful design, quality code, and a friendly work atmosphere.
What are we looking for?
- at least 3 years of experience in digital design
- working knowledge of screen design tools such as Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite (it's not obligatory to know Sketch or some of the prototyping tools, we will teach you how to use it once you join our team)
- knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines) as well as their limitations
- an active smartphone user who understands well what matters most from the user's perspective
- willingness to write blog posts and contribute to the IT and/or design community in any way will be considered an advantage
- willingness to explore trends and try out new things in the field of technology and design
- staying up to date with the latest news in digital design
- excellent command of English
What can we offer you?
We build digital products by going through a meticulous process of UX design, user testing, UI design and finishing off with quality reviews of the final implementation.
Education is very important for developing our skills and moving forward - we provide education materials, attend conferences, organize workshops and lectures, develop ideas together and strongly value critical thinking. A person joining us needs to constantly improve their skill set along with the rest of the team. We want you to contribute with your ideas and experiences but be ready to learn and grow. Also, we offer you the space and possibility to experiment with design processes.
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check our Careers page, but a TL;DR is:
- salary depending on your experience and current skill set
- working with a team of young, creative professionals
- relaxed working atmosphere and flexible working hours
- possibility to work on extensive, interesting projects
- applying different design methods
- top-notch equipment
- a chance to share your knowledge and experience
- a chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life and see them have a real impact on the company
- work in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- work with clients from all over the world, and in an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- fun and games budget
- dog-friendly offices
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership
- sponsored car and bike parking
- fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- paid vacation and sick leave
- a cash bonus when becoming a parent
Want to join us?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- your portfolio
- your CV
For sending documents, please use a file-sharing service such as Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
Applications without the required documents will not be taken into consideration. The job position is open until we find the most suitable candidate.