At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients range from small and exciting startups to large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it. We're a bunch of young people; we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design, and a friendly work environment.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Engineer for our in-house product - Productive. Productive is an all-in-one software solution for small and medium-sized agencies and consultancies. Instead of having 10 different tools for project management, sales, time tracking, CRM, invoicing, and keeping track of your profitability, companies can have only one. A great one.
Who are we looking for?
As a Ruby on Rails Engineer in the Productive team, you will be responsible for developing the server side of the Productive. The system is organized in a microservices architecture that includes a main API system, mailer service, exporting service, and a few services and gems you will be contributing to.
The Productive backend stack consists of modern technologies such as Rails, MySQL, Redis, Websocket services, continuous integration and deployment systems, etc. As the product grows and gets more traction with users, you’ll need to balance your development process between delivering new features, optimizing for performance and security, and maintaining a sustainable code architecture.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. If you have:
- at least 1 year of experience in Ruby on Rails
- any other Web-related technology experience is a plus
- a background in software engineering and/or computer science
- you’ll be working in a small agile team, so teamwork skills are really important
- deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- experience with writing tests
- excellent command of English
- experience with microservice architecture is a plus
- experience with continuous integration and deployment will be considered an advantage
- because Productive deals with helping agencies improve their business process, any work experience in agencies and/or knowledge of agency internals is a big plus
You'll be a part of the Productive team that reports to the CEO. You can work out of our Croatian offices in either Zagreb or Rijeka.
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, here are some of the perks:
- a competitive salary
- the opportunity to work continuously on one product
- flexible working hours
- top-notch equipment
- fun and games budget
- car and bike parking
- gym membership
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- opportunity to travel
- both specialization and team switching
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- opportunity to profit from our experience
Also, take some time to check out other perks and benefits here.
How do you get this job?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket profile link
- your CV