At Infinum, we develop and design great software for mobile, web, and the Internet of Things. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced React engineers interested in developing scalable web applications using good practices and modern tools.
We are looking for someone who is capable of handling new projects, as well as improving upon existing ones. It is important that you are a team player since you will be working on projects together with colleagues from all aspects of the development process.
As the React ecosystem keeps on changing and evolving, you will have the freedom to innovate and improve upon existing and new projects, as well as our internal processes and style guides. Our current React stack includes Create React App or Next.js, TypeScript and MobX.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application:
- advanced knowledge of React
- experience with managing state, using libraries like Redux or MobX
- a good understanding of the web and browsers
- experience with the terminal (git, npm, yarn, etc.)
- knowledge of software development patterns
- excellent knowledge of English
These would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- experience with server-side rendering (Next.js)
- experience with CSS-in-JS libraries, like Emotion or JSS
- experience with TypeScript
- experience with JS testing libraries like Jest and/or Enzyme
- active contributions to open source projects and organizations
What are we offering?
A welcoming community of fellow engineers that love working but also love contributing back to the community. You’ll have a chance to work on both large and small projects (long term or short term) with people who always give their best. You will help shape how Infinum works by contributing to our code style and code guides.
Aside from that, Infinum offers an extensive set of perks which you can read about on our Careers page. Here’s the gist of it and what we’re most proud of:
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- the opportunity to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- the opportunity to travel to conferences and meetups
- flexible working hours
- specializing in React or Angular
- the chance to communicate your ideas and bring them to life
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket profile link
- your CV
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, ...) in .pdf.