At Infinum, we design and develop great software for both mobile and web. Our clients include large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, and more. We have won many awards for our work, and our team regularly shares their knowledge on our blog. Check out our Facebook and Instagram accounts to see how much fun we have while doing it.
We are a collective of technologists who appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design, and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who is a Project Manager at Infinum?
As a Project Manager, you will work together with the existing team in New York to provide cutting edge technical solutions for both current and future clients.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and supervising teams of developers, designers, and testers
- Managing 1-2 large projects or 2-3 moderately sized projects at any given time
- Setting objectives which are in line with client goals, deadlines, and budget
- Responding to client requests and addressing any questions or issues
- Using various project management tools
- Preparing project documentation
- Communicating and synchronizing with our teams in NYC, Croatia, and Slovenia
- Formulating creative solutions with the Technical Team
- Reporting regularly to our management team and your clients
- Ensuring that work is delivered on time, within budget, and in line with Infinum’s quality standards
Who are we looking for?
You could be a good fit for this role if you are:
- A highly motivated person with a passion for all things digital
- Able to work 40-80 hours per month
- Experienced in the IT industry (at least two years in a project management or similar role)
- A graduate in the field of informatics, electrical engineering, computing, or similar
- Experienced with project management tools like Jira, Asana, and Basecamp
- Able to identify and address risks before they become issues
- Familiar with project management processes, particularly Scrum
- Highly familiar with web and mobile application development
- A responsible and reliable team player
- A pragmatic problem solver and out-of-the-box analytical thinker
- Able to synthesize information and prioritize business goals
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to think entrepreneurially
- A results-oriented and structured way of thinking
- The ability to work under pressure
- An open mind for new ideas and other people’s opinions
What can we offer?
- The opportunity to work on diverse and exciting projects with clients from all over the world
- The opportunity to work with an industry leading, full-service team of designers and developers
- A competitive compensation package
- A chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team and make an impact
- Opportunity to travel (domestic and international)
What your package includes
- Flexible working hours
- Expected engagement: up to 40-80h per month, with a potential to convert to a full-time engagement
- Compensation: open to discussion (depending on experience)
How to apply?
If you think you are a good fit for this role, and would like to be considered for employment at Infinum, please apply using the form below. You must include:
- A cover letter explaining why this role is right for you
- Your CV
- Links to or descriptions of any published apps or software projects you have worked on
Please make sure to upload all documents in PDF format.