At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, and others. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people; we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design, and a friendly work atmosphere.
We've created a problem for ourselves over the years - our clients have gotten used to getting the highest level of service. This means they expect on-time delivery and high-quality engagement for the maximum satisfaction of everyone involved. Software development is a complex process, so we need a person who is able to successfully manage it.
The position includes:
- responding to clients' requests and answering their questions
- managing 2 to 3 larger projects or 4 to 5 smaller ones
- supervising and coordinating developers, designers, and testers
- elaborating creative concepts with the team
- managing projects using various project management tools
- preparing project documentation
- setting objectives in line with the clients’ needs - including project scope, time plan, and budget
- selecting, leading, and motivating your project team
- ensuring that the work is done on time, within budget, and to a certain level of quality
- reporting regularly to management and the client
- being fully responsible for the project’s completion
- adjusting to rapidly changing technology and making decisions on the go
What are we looking for?
- a highly motivated person interested in managing software projects
- at least 2 years of experience in managing IT projects
- a university degree in informatics, electrical engineering, computing, economics or a similar field
- a technical background or very good understanding of IT
- experience with project management tools like Jira, Asana, Basecamp or other
- familiarity with project management processes
- a person familiar with mobile and web application development
- ability to think on their feet
- excellent command of written and spoken English and Croatian
- a responsible and reliable person who is willing to learn and work in a team
- positive attitude towards work and new challenges
- independent and goal-driven personality
- solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- a high sense of urgency and attention to detail
- someone who is comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- a pragmatic problem solver and out-of-the-box analytical thinker
- ability to synthesize information and prioritize business goals
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- work with clients from all over the world, and in an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
How to apply for this position
Be sure to send us your CV when you apply, as well as a Cover letter also containing your responses to the following situations:
1) You are the project manager, and you are working on a mobile app for a music festival. The client was supposed to send you the app’s design so our developers can start developing it. The client sent the design 10 days late and expects us to meet the same deadline as initially agreed since the date of the festival can not be changed. How would you handle this situation?
2) You are the project manager, and you started working on a project. You have already assigned designers and developers to it but suddenly realize that you have underestimated the project’s budget. Write an email to the client explaining this situation.
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter) in .pdf. Applications that do not contain all the necessary documentation will not be taken into consideration.