At Infinum, we develop and design great software for mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers and others.
Many awards prove the quality of our work, our experts share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook page and Instagram profile show how much fun we have.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
We've received the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CE award four years in a row.
Who is an Office Assistant?
We are looking for an Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations at our Ljubljana office.
Some of your regular responsibilities will include:
- maintaining office supplies by checking the inventory and ordering items
- performing work-related errands as requested, such as going to the post office and bank
- coordinating vendors responsible for office maintenance and contracted services
- organizing business trips (researching and finding available hotels, transportation and other necessities)
- updating paperwork, maintaining documents and communicating with accounting
- helping with event organization, meetings, team buildings - scheduling and resourcing
- keeping the office area clean and tidy
- other administrative tasks
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dedicated, motivated and hands-on student to work part-time at our Ljubljana office. It's important that you're a team player, stress resistant and that you happily accept new challenges. The ideal candidate should be/have:
- a senior student who is flexible with working hours
- preferably a student of economics or administration
- excellent command of spoken and written English (this will be tested as part of the selection process)
- advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Drive package (this will be tested as part of the selection process)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- outstanding organizational skills and systematic view with strong flexibility at the same time
- a motivated person with a proactive approach
These would be nice to have, but are not formally required:
- previous experience in a related field
- good understanding of Croatian
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check out our Careers page. TL;DR version:
- a team of young, creative professionals
- a relaxed working atmosphere and flexible working hours
- a competitive salary
- top-notch equipment
- a chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life, and see them have a real impact on the company
- working in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- working with an awesome team of the best people in the industry and learning from them
Other perks and benefits include:
- fun and games budget
- dog-friendly offices
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership or car wash
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, ...) in .pdf, .rtf, .txt, .doc, or .docx.