At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients range from small and exciting startups to large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
What are we looking for?
- an excellent command of English
- a good eye for detail
- love for the console
- experience of working in a team environment
- experience in working with both local and international clients is a plus
- a drive to make your code better every day
- experience debugging with ducks
- experience singing Disney songs
- love for unicorns
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check our Careers page, but a TL;DR is:
- a team of young, creative professionals
- relaxed working atmosphere and flexible working hours
- possibility to work on extensive, interesting projects
- a competitive salary
- top-notch equipment
- a chance to share your knowledge and experience
- a chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life and see them have real impact on the company
- work in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- work with clients all over the world
- work with an awesome team of the best people in the industry and learn from them
- fun and games budget
- dog-friendly offices
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership
- sponsored car and bike parking
- fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- a cash bonus when becoming a parent
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket profile link
- your CV
For sending documents (your CV, answer to the question, etc.), please use a file-sharing service such as Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
Applications without the required documents will not be taken into consideration. The job position is open until we find the most suitable candidate.