Infinum is looking for an experienced Motion designer to join our team.
We work on various projects with clients from all over the world and we always embrace new challenges in meeting the requirements of projects in different areas. Our clients expect us to create seamless interaction experience and visually appealing products.
With every product, our goal is to create an enjoyable experience, and motion design is a big part of it. Motion adds personality to apps and websites and it makes products feel more real.
At Infinum, motion designer role includes designing meaningful and smooth animations, transitions and micro-interactions for websites, apps or promo videos. You will work closely with our UX and UI designers and the marketing team to make sure that animations are aligned with product strategy and vision.
The key part of the role is to be able to create a good storyboard and communicate it to the client and product team. Therefore, it is necessary you are capable of giving and receiving constructive feedback and applying it to the task.
You should have good graphic design, illustration, composition and typography skills.
We believe that the key to being a successful motion designer is knowing and using the laws of physics to create delightful transitions and trigger that WOW effect in the user’s mind.
If you find this position inspiring and interesting, you should definitely apply!
What are we looking for?
- at least 2 years of motion graphics and animation experience
- a designer who will define and improve motion design language for our clients
- someone who is familiar with or willing to learn animating in 3D
- excellent knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Principle
- great communication skills and ability to express ideas and concepts clearly
- willingness to explore trends and share knowledge in the field of motion and animation with the team
- someone who is passionate about work and is often willing to take that extra step when working on an assignment
- excellent command of English
What can you expect from us?
At Infinum Design Team, you will have a chance to work with 15 young and creative people. We may have crappy jokes, but you will always have a smile on your face.
On Mondays, we usually get ice cream to get us through the beginning of the week. We arrange projects and goals for the upcoming work days. In the middle of the week we do standups and critique to evaluate what we’ve done so far. Fridays are usually reserved for internal presentations and workshops, and - of course - beer.
Education is very important for broadening our thinking and skill, and that’s why we’ll provide you with educational materials and a conference budget. We organize workshops and lectures, develop ideas together and strongly value critical thinking. A person who will be joining us needs to constantly improve their skillset along with the rest of the team. We want you to contribute with your ideas and experiences, but also be ready to learn and grow. Moreover, you will have the space and opportunity to improve or experiment with design processes.
What about teamwork? Well, without teamwork, ideas wouldn’t be possible. You will never work alone, because we believe that working in a team brings out the best in you.
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check out our Careers page, but a TL;DR is:
- work in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- more than 190 people willing to share their knowledge every day
- work in a team of young, creative professionals for clients from all over the world
- a chance to propose your own ideas, bring them to life and watch them making a real impact
- relaxed work atmosphere and flexible working hours
- opportunity to work on extensive, interesting projects from various fields
- top-notch equipment
- a chance to share your knowledge and experience
- educational budget
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership
- sponsored car and bike parking
- dog-friendly offices
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- paid health checks
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
All above sounds good? Join us!
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- your CV
- an animation reel containing a few of your favorite projects along with storyboard (if applicable), concept (if applicable) and final animation (obligatory).
For sending documents, please use a file-sharing service such as Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
Applications without the required documents will not be taken into consideration. The job position is open until we find the most suitable candidate.