Productive is a fast-growing, successful SaaS business driven by a team of top-notch professionals. Born as a spin-off out of Infinum, Productive today has a life of its own and it is selling to businesses from all over the world. We make our customers’ lives easier, their businesses more profitable and we still manage to provide the best user experience and user-friendly interface.
However, we cannot do it alone. We’re growing in numbers every day and looking to expand our team of 15 people.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a person that's passionate about digital marketing. You need to be interested in agencies, B2B sales, and SaaS marketing. We're a global product, so the entire world is your market. Our customers are digital/marketing/PR agencies, consulting companies, and software development shops.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) will be:
- strategic and day-to-day management of the company’s marketing efforts
- planning and executing digital marketing strategies which directly generate marketing qualified leads, increase demand, and acquire new customers
- positioning the product as a leader in our target market via concise messaging, sales enablement, and go-to-market strategy
How will you do this?
Although this is a creative position, it is primarily results-driven. This means your main mission will be to get more customers learning about Productive and signing up for the product. You'll work with a team on all of this, but you will have to drive the processes and call the shots.
You will do this in various ways, here are just some of them:
- creating content (e.g. product updates, interviews, guest posts) and sharing it through email newsletters and social media
- creating marketing campaigns and then facilitating to run them (we have our own Performance marketing team)
- analyzing customer trial experience and working on improvements with the product team
- tracking website performance and working to improve the "visitor-to-trial" conversion rate by adding and redesigning pages, and experimenting with smaller optimizations
- and in the end - doing whatever you think will work to grow the product
Who are you?
- ideally, you're working in, or have worked in, a client services business (like an agency/consultancy) and you understand our target audience well
- you have worked in a marketing role for a meaningful amount of time
- you have near-to perfect English (and Croatian) communication skills, both written and verbal. All of what you do will be either written or in video format, so you need to excel here.
- university education is not particularly important for us
Nice to have:
- you've built up a meaningful brand and audience for something. It could be your personal blog, a product of a company you've worked at or something similar
- you have experience with SaaS / B2B marketing/sales models
Why would you apply?
- you want to work on a product with a rapidly growing customer base
- you want to market and sell a product
- you're interested in working with SaaS
- you want to work with a stellar and high-velocity team
- you want to learn more every day
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check our Careers page, but a TL;DR is:
- the opportunity to work on one product continually
- a team of young and creative professionals
- a relaxed working atmosphere and flexible working hours
- a competitive salary
- top-notch equipment
- a chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life and see them have a real impact on the product
- the opportunity to work in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- the opportunity to work with customers from all over the world
- the opportunity to work in an awesome team of the best people in the industry and the opportunity to learn from them
- fun and games budget
- dog-friendly offices
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership
- sponsored car and bike parking
- fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
How do you get this job?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, please apply using the application form below. Please send us the following documents in English:
- a short cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a perfect fit for this job (.pdf)
- your CV (.pdf)
Bonus points if you know what Pašareta is.