At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, and others. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people; we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design, and a friendly work atmosphere.
We've created a problem for ourselves over the years - our clients have gotten used to getting the highest level of service. This means they expect on-time delivery and high-quality engagement for the maximum satisfaction of everyone involved. Software development is a complex process, so we need a person who is able to successfully manage it.
The position includes:
- assisting in the preparation of various documentation (eg. presentations, reports, quotes)
- making travel arrangements (e.g buying tickets & booking hotels)
- organizing on-site client workshops
- keeping track of project meeting minutes
- assisting with day-to-day project management activities
- regularly checking AppStore and Google Play reviews for our projects
- exporting project time reports and revising them
- initial task setup and creating offers for projects with the help of an experienced Project Manager
What are we looking for?
- a highly motivated person interested in managing software projects
- students of informatics, electrical engineering, computing, economics or a similar field who are able to work 30 hours a week
- very good understanding of IT
- familiarity with project management processes
- someone familiar with mobile and web application development
- excellent command of written and spoken English and Croatian
- experience with some of the project management tools like Jira, Asana, Basecamp or other would be considered as an advantage
- ability to think on your feet
- a responsible and reliable person who is willing to learn and work in a team
- positive attitude towards work and new challenges
- independent and goal-driven personality
- a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- someone who is comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- a pragmatic problem solver and out-of-the-box analytical thinker
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check our Careers page, but a TL;DR is:
- a chance to learn, grow and become an independent Project Manager over time
- a team of young, creative professionals
- a relaxed work atmosphere and flexible working hours
- opportunity to work on extensive, interesting projects
- a competitive salary
- top-notch equipment
- a chance to share your knowledge and experience
- a chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life, and see them have a real impact on the company
- working in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- working with clients all over the world
- an awesome team consisting of the best people in the industry and a chance to learn from them
- fun and games budget
- dog-friendly offices
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership
- sponsored car and bike parking
- fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
How to apply for this position
Be sure to send us your CV when you apply, as well as a document containing your responses to the following situations:
1) What would you say is the most important skill of a Project Manager and why?
2) Think about the mobile application you would create if you had unlimited resources. Describe the application and the process of development (from the idea to the finished application). We don't expect you to write the documentation, rather focus on the development phases and the app functionality. The text should not contain more than 2500 characters (with spaces).
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, ...) in .pdf. Applications that do not contain all the necessary documentation will not be taken into consideration.