At Infinum, we develop and design great software for mobile, web, and the Internet of Things. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced engineers (or beginners with a drive to learn) interested in working and developing scalable web applications using good practices and modern tools. You’ll work on projects that best suit your needs and abilities, ranging from landing pages filled with animations to large web applications built with React, Angular, or Vue.js.
We believe in analyzing problems and choosing the right framework for the scale and features the client desires - so you’ll have a unique ability to pick your specialization and work with a framework you want to dedicate yourself to.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. If you have:
- A good understanding of the web and browsers
- Experience with React, Angular, or Vue.js (other frameworks and knowledge apply)
- The will to share your knowledge with the team (you can participate in weekly internal talks, teaching or helping at the Infinum Academy, writing blog posts, applying to conferences, meetups, and our Infinum JS Talks)
- Experience with the terminal (git, npm, yarn, etc.)
- Knowledge of software development patterns
- Excellent English knowledge
These would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- Experience with MobX, Redux, or Rx.js
- Experience with server-side rendered applications
- Active contributions to open source projects and organizations
What are we offering?
Aside from that, Infinum offers an extensive set of perks which you can read about on our Careers page. Here’s the gist of it and what we’re most proud of:
- A competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- The opportunity to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- The opportunity to travel to conferences and meetups
- Flexible working hours
- Specializing in React or Angular
- The chance to communicate your ideas and bring them to life
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket profile link
- your CV
For sending documents (your CV, answer to the question, etc.), please use a file-sharing service such as Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.