At Infinum, we develop and design great software for mobile, web, and the Internet of Things. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced engineers who are interested in building server-side applications using modern approaches. You’ll work in an international team on Internet of Things (IoT) projects.
The technology you’ll work with will vary, including Java, Scala, SQL, or Neo4J databases. You’ll write unit and integration tests, store source code using Git, practice continuous integration, and deploy to various microservice-based environments.
We’re cool if you haven’t used some of this tech, you’ll learn it on the job, but we are looking for someone with general Java or Scala experience.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. If you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in backend development using a JVM language (Java, Scala, Groovy, Kotlin...)
- Experience in using a modern framework (Spring, Play, Akka…)
- Knowledge of software development patterns
- Excellent English knowledge
These would be nice to have, but are not direct requirements:
- experience using Scala
- experience deploying to a cloud-based hosting environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- experience with IoT projects
- experience in developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Pipeline solutions
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you will have a chance to work on global, innovative projects in the IoT field. You will have access to the latest technologies and work on a range of breakthrough products. You will help lead technological and digital innovations that improve every aspect of life.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- an opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your GitHub/Bitbucket profile link
- links to applications you have been working on
- your CV