At Infinum, we develop and design great software for mobile, web, and the Internet of Things. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced software engineers who have at least 3 years of experience writing firmware for embedded systems. As you’ll be working in an international team on smart appliances and IoT projects, we expect you to have good communication skills and excellent command of English.
Products we build use Nordic nrf52, Espressif ESP32, Silicon Labs EFR32, and Mighty Gecko SoC. They communicate among each other using BLE and ZigBee protocols.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following characteristics, we will be happy to receive your application. If you have:
- at least 3 years of experience in embedded systems development
- knowledge of C/C++
- basic knowledge of Python
- experience in working with BLE and/or ZigBee
- knowledge of various 32 bit microcontrollers and microprocessors
- experience with Real-Time Operating Systems (freeRTOS)
- experience in working with both local and international clients
- a strong interest in doing research and improving current development processes and code architecture
- experience working in a team environment
- excellent knowledge of English
These would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- experience with agile methodologies
- knowledge of SoC and modules (Nordic nrf52, Espressif ESP32, Silicon Labs EFR32 Mighty Gecko)
- experience with openWRT
- experience with router and gateway protocols
What can we offer?
You will have a chance to work on global, innovative projects in the IoT field. You will have access to the latest technologies and work on a range of breakthrough products. You will help introduce technological and digital innovations that improve every aspect of life.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check out our Careers page.
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- a possibility to move into a Team Lead position
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- an opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70 % nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash—a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations, and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your GitHub/Bitbucket profile link
- links to applications you have worked on
- your CV
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, ...) in .pdf.