At Infinum, we develop and design great software for mobile, web, and the Internet of Things. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, our experts share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook page and Instagram profile show how much fun we have.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced Linux system administrators who have been working on production web servers. Experience in web development, Ruby, Python or PHP is a plus.
If you recognize yourself in some of the following characteristics, we will be happy to receive your application. We understand that you can't know all of these things, but we expect you to have experience with some of them and want to learn others.
- at least 2 years of experience working with Linux web servers
- experience in working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS...)
- great bash skills
- excellent knowledge of the Linux operating system (we use Ubuntu and CentOS)
- experience in working with Nginx and Phusion Passenger
- experience in working with SSL/TLS
- knowledge of PgSQL and MariaDB
- experience in working with Docker
- experience in working with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- monitoring and performance optimization skills
- experience with multi-server deployments and load balancing
- experience with backup and recovery
- web development, Ruby, Python or PHP development skills
- experience working in a team environment
- experience or familiarity with Git
- excellent knowledge of English
- good problem solving and analytical skills
- driven to make your servers better every day
We are offering full time engagement for this particular position.
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check out our Careers page.
- work with clients from all over the world, in an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- competitive compensation that will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- working on developing internal projects
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- the solution to this assignment
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket/Stack Overflow/Server Fault profile link
- your CV (describe your current and past work experience)
Applications without the required documents will not be taken into consideration!