At Infinum, we develop and design great software for mobile, web, and the Internet of Things. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced Linux system administrators with working experience of cloud services and environments. Experience in web development, Ruby, Python or PHP is a plus.
If you recognise yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. We understand that you can't know all of those things, but we expect you to have experience with some of them and want to learn others.
- at least 2 years of experience working with Linux web servers
- experience in working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS...)
- great bash skills
- excellent knowledge of Linux operating system (we use Ubuntu and CentOS)
- experience in working with nginx and Phusion Passenger
- experience in working with SSL/TLS
- knowledge of PgSQL and MariaDB
- experience with working with Docker, Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- monitoring and performance optimisation skills
- multi-server deployments and load balancing experience
- backup and recovery experience
- web development, Ruby, Python or PHP development skills
- you've worked in a team environment
- experience or familiarity with Git
- excellent knowledge of English
- good problem solving and analytics skills
- a drive to make your servers better every day
We are looking for a full time engagement for this particular position.
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- work with clients from all over the world, and in an awesome team of the best people in the industry
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as your younger colleagues
- opportunity to travel
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- both specialization and team switching
- flexible working hours
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- work on developing internal projects
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form bellow. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket/Stack Owerflow/Server Fault profile link
- your CV in .pdf (describe your current and past work experience)