From a small scrappy company we grew to a 100 people, with offices in San Francisco, Zagreb and Ljubljana. What got us here? The quality of design and development represented by our award winning software for both mobile and Web.
Our clients range from small and exciting startups to large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, beautiful design, quality code, and a friendly work atmosphere.
What are we looking for?
- 1-year design experience
- working knowledge of screen design tools such as Sketch or Adobe Creative suite (it's not obligatory to know Sketch or some of the prototyping tools, we will teach you how to use it once you join our team)
- knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines) as well as their limitations
- an active smartphone user who understands well what matters most from a user's perspective
- willingness to write blog posts and contribute to the IT and/or design community in any way will be considered an advantage
- willingness to explore trends and try out new things in the field of technology and design
- keeping up with the latest digital design news
- excellent command of English
What can we offer you?
We build digital products by going through a meticulous process of UX design, user testing, UI design and finishing off with quality reviews of the final design implementation.
Education is very important for developing our skills and moving forward - we provide education materials, go to conferences, organize workshops and lectures, develop ideas together and strongly value critical thinking. A person joining us needs to constantly improve their skill set along with the rest of the team. We want you to contribute with your ideas and experiences but be ready to learn and grow. Also, we offer you the space and possibility to experiment with design processes.
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check our Careers page, but a TL;DR is:
- a team of young, creative professionals
- relaxed working atmosphere and flexible working hours
- possibility to work on extensive, interesting projects
- applying different design methods
- a competitive salary
- top-notch equipment
- a chance to share your knowledge and experience
- a chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life and see them have real impact on the company
- work in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- work with clients all over the world
- work with an awesome team of the best people in the industry and learn from them
- fun and games budget
- dog-friendly offices
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership
- sponsored car and bike parking
- fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- sponsored English courses (if your English is not perfect, make it perfect!)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
To get a better picture of what you would be working on, take a look at the following projects:
A unique website for creating personalized stories and fairy tales for children. We designed the website to be simple and intuitive while rich visuals immediately depict its purpose. You input your child's name and gender, and the website comes to life.
Truck Parking Europe
Truck Parking Europe is the largest network for truck drivers in the world. Think "Trip Advisor for truck drivers" on steroids, with over 250.000 parking spots and hundreds of thousand of users. Our design team designed the user experience, visual appearance for the mobile apps, web interface and more."
Want to join us?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Please send us:
- your portfolio
- your CV
- an answer to the following question: “What would you change in the UX of the Instagram mobile app (iOS or Android - just let us know which one you are writing about)”
For sending documents (your CV, answer to the question, etc.), please use a file-sharing service such as Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
Applications without the required documents will not be taken into consideration. The job position is open until we find the most suitable candidate.