Do you think the pen is mightier than the sword? If yes, we’re on the same page. Except when it comes to champagne sabering.
Who are you?
Content plays a huge role for us. We write to educate, inspire, and entertain fellow engineers, designers and other tech enthusiasts. We also write to attract new business. This means content should mean a great deal to you too. You’re in love with researching, drafting, editing and publishing captivating content. Still following? Great.
Who are we looking for?
You really need to have a knack for writing, that’s a given. You’re into design and tech, and want to help us expand our digital footprint.
Ideally, you are a prolific and talented content creator; someone who understands how important it is to develop and sustain a voice across different channels, and knows a thing or two about inbound marketing. This role also asks for a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and some project management skills. You have:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proven track record of successful content initiatives
- Published articles or written marketing copy
- A creative mindset, but also rely on data
- A basic understanding of SEO
- A passion for technology
- The ability to be a team player
The position includes:
- Writing various types of content (blog articles, web copy, scripts etc.)
- Providing feedback and managing contributors to our blog
- Helping grow readers and expanding the overall reach through content
- Collaborating with designers, developers, business development...
- Researching and articulating thought-provoking stories
- Establishing a long term content strategy
- Helping creating and enforcing content distribution strategy
What can we offer?
This role is at the core of the marketing team. You are a person of words, and others rely on you and your work. You’ll have the freedom to work on diverse creative projects, from articles and brochures to movie scripts and white papers…. Our blog alone is visited by thousands of people on a daily basis, and you’re the voice behind that content.
We‘ll give you:
- The freedom to express creatively
- A chance to learn, grow, and make an impact
- An opportunity to shape the future of a fast-growing and successful tech company
- A relaxed work atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Top-notch equipment
- A chance to share your knowledge and experience
- A chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life, and see them have a real impact
- A vital role in an ambitious, creative team
How to apply?
We’re hyped if you recognize yourself in the description and want to join us! You’re a wordsmith, and we need one. To get started, please send us:
- A brief cover letter explaining what is it that gets you excited about creating content
- Samples of your previous work (preferably in English)
- Your CV
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, ...) in .pdf. Add links to work samples in a separate document, feel free to elaborate with explanations.