At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook and Instagram show how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design, and a friendly work atmosphere.
We've received the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CE award for 3 years in a row and have also been awarded the Best employer in Croatia in 2015.
Who is an Accountant?
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Accountant to join our finance team. You will be responsible for various accounting and administrative duties. Knowledge of general accounting and bookkeeping practices, as well as a strong work ethic, are required.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- written and verbal communication with clients and members of the Infinum team
- preparing and delivery of receivables (within the country, within the EU and third countries)
- recording payables and creating payment orders
- reconcile receivables and payables with bank transactions
- preparing financial reports for accounting and finance purposes
- preparation and submission of quarterly statistical reports
- electronic submission of tax forms
- knowledge about regulations in business entertainment, acquisition of services and goods within the European Union and import of goods from third countries
- keeping up to date with legislation in the area of salary and bookkeeping
- maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- other responsibilities as assigned
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who enjoys numbers, who is motivated and dedicated to work. You should be able to prioritize and organize your work to ensure that it is completely within the given time limit. It's important that you're a team player, stress-resistant and happily accept new challenges. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person to gain significant hands-on experience within a successful entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate should have:
- an additional educational in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent (college degree is not necessary, but it will be considered as an advantage)
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in specified tasks
- experience in daily communication with vendors, clients, and colleagues
- knowledge of accounting principles
- advanced computer skills (especially Excel)
- excellent command of spoken and written English and Croatian (this will be tested as part of the selection process)
- strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- team player that is able to work well independently
- accuracy and attention to detail
- outstanding organizational skills and systematic view with strong flexibility at the same time
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer, check our Careers page, but a TL;DR is:
- a salary which will depend on your experience and how you complete our hiring process
- a chance to communicate your own ideas, bring them to life and see them have a real impact on the company
- work in a successful company that's growing and changing every day
- communicate with clients from all over the world
- work with an awesome team of over 200 people and learn from them
- make an impact with your ideas and unique way of organizing and solving problems
Other perks and benefits include:
- flexible vacation policy
- sponsored health checks
- sponsored gym membership
- educational budget
- sponsored car and bike parking
- fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- sick leave paid in full (none of that 70% nonsense)
- baby cash - a cash bonus when becoming a parent (if applicable)
- comfortable offices & dog friendly offices
Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, cover letter, ...) in .pdf.
The job position is open until we find the most suitable candidate.