At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients range from small and exciting startups to large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook shows how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humor, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
What are we looking for?
- at least 2 years of experience working with Ruby on Rails, Django or similar PHP frameworks
- developers that have been working on more complex applications (meaning apps which have more than 10 ActiveRecord models)
- that you've developed something that's alive and is being used today
- you like to keep up with Ruby on Rails news
- deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- experience with writing tests
- experience in working with both local and international clients
- excellent knowledge of English
- a drive to make your code better every day
What can we offer?
- a competitive salary
- flexible working hours
- top-notch equipment
- fun and games budget
- car and bike parking
- gym membership
- health checks
- dog-friendly offices
- opportunity to travel
- both specialisation and team switching
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- opportunity to profit from our experience
- working on developing internal projects
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form bellow. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket profile link
- your CV