At Infinum, we develop and design great software for both mobile and web. Our clients are large brands, banks, insurance companies, media publishers, mobile carriers, etc. Many awards prove the quality of our work, the experts working here share their knowledge on our blog, whereas our Facebook shows how much fun we have while doing it.
We're a bunch of young people, we appreciate humour, music, quality code, beautiful design and a friendly work atmosphere.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced Android developers who have been working on complex projects in a team, with international clients.
If you recognise yourself in some of the following things, we will be happy to receive your application. If you have:
- at least 2 years of experience working as an Android Developer
- excellent knowledge of Java and Android SDK
- published apps would be considered as an advantage
- been working in a team environment
- experience or familiarity with some of these terms: Android Studio, Eclipse, Git
- been working with both local and international clients
- excellent English knowledge
- a drive to make your code better every day
- a good debugging and code review routine
What can we offer?
To get a better picture of what we can offer You, check our Careers page.
- a compensation which will depend on your own experience
- gym membership
- health checks
- dog friendly offices
- opportunity to travel
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- to profit from our experience
- working on developing internal projects
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form bellow. Please send us:
- a code sample of some of your previous work or your Github/Bitbucket profile link
- links to published apps you have been working on
- your CV